Monday, June 21, 2010

To bang or not to bang

For as long as I can remember I have always had an obsessive love/hate relationship with bangs (or a fringe as we call it in South Africa.) I love the look, but hate the fact that it needs to be styled from scratch every morning. I am so not a morning person and much prefer having a few more minutes lay in time than washing and drying my fringe each morning. Having said that, I am still considering punishing myself and cutting some bangs. I have collected some fabulous celebrity bang styles for inspiration.




{My favourite has always been a heavy bang a la Nicole Ritchie, as luck would have it its also the trickiest to style}




{ Super sexy side swept bang, so glamorous and easier to style}



{oh dear! another heavy bang, guess i know which one i'm picking!}

No comments:

Post a Comment